Search This Blog

2014/01/15

~My Kimchi 4 U Review~


~Hello~

Today's post is going to be a review! yay~

I have ordered from Mykimchi4u.com twice before.
They stock cute adorable stationary. Everything from diaries to stickers to even fashion items. All at reasonable prices with a reasonable shipping cost too!

This time I ordered a new diary for this year and some new stickers!

I ordered not long before Christmas last year.



Normally it would be sent within a week or ordering, however this time it didn't and I received an email. This email said that the ChooChooCat diary stickers I had ordered had been discontinued, and would I like the other ChooChooCat stickers they sold. I was disappointed but, I accepted the other stickers. 

I checked the order again a few more week and no change, I was confused. It got to just after new year and I thought I'll email to find out. I received and reply very quickly. Saying they was sorry for the lateness they had been busy, they had sent my package out that day. They also said they managed to get the ChooChooCat diary stickers I wanted. I was ecstatic!


I really didn't expect them to say that!

2 weeks later I had my order. As always it came heavily bubble wrapped and with a free gift. 
My last free gifts where stickers and little sweet, this time it was a delicious sweetened rice cracker. My favourite~





As always the stickers are great, the diary is adorable and I can't wait to fill it up.

My photo editing program would not add the photos of the other stickers sadly.

~Ratings Time~
Choice on site: 10/10
Price: 9/10
Customer Care: 10/10

Communication: 10/10
Shipping time: 10/10


~Thanks for reading~
~Bye-Bye~



No comments :

Post a Comment