Search This Blog

2014/09/09

Whipple kits!


Hello lovelies!

It has been a long while since I posted.
Not sure why I didn't post, not the mood to I guess!

Today I shall introduce an item I find highly enjoyable

This month I brought a few whipple kits.



Whipple is a brand of DIY sweet deco kits from Japan. They mostly consist of very realistic cakes and biscuits that you decorate with fake silicone cream.
They have so many different types, Hello Kitty, Christmas sets, Jellys and the latest to come out is a two tone cream set with 20 pieces. These sets come with everything to make what is on the box. Jewels, beads, fake cream and even ball chains for making them into accessories.

I have been fascinated by these sets for a while, and wished to get some while in Japan. However I forgot to look.

I first brought the Royal Afternoon Tea set. This comes with 17 peices as well as a cake stand and cup of milk tea ring holder. It is ever so pretty just as a display item.



It comes with:
2 pies
2 cake slices
3 tarts
a ring
and a spoon

As well as all the jewels and beads to make them as cute as they are on the box





The Hello Kitty set comes with:
2 biscuits 

a doughnut
a kitty pancake
and a macron

as well as bows and gems and cream to make the cute accessories.




Here is what I createdimage


imageThe ones I wanted to do most was the macron and the doughnut.ハロウィン のデコメ絵文字
imageFirst was to put on the cream for the middle of the macron.
Then to add the top and cream to affix the bowimageAfter we add the gems to the inside cream and let it dryimage
The doughnut is very much the sameimage

 I feel the pancake came out the cutest of allimage
The gem bow is such a cute ideaimage

This is what the whole set looks like after all the hard work.image
All of these can be made into key chains, however I feel wary about doing so as the cream could break of quite easy I think
Maybe if you had something that didn't get knocked about too much they would be fine.

I love these sets and can't wait to do the next ones.
I will make posts for them both
Chocolate sweet set (タイトルなし) のデコメ絵文字here(タイトルなし) のデコメ絵文字
Colourful Whipple set (タイトルなし) のデコメ絵文字here(タイトルなし) のデコメ絵文字

Follow me on Twitter and Line for photo updatesかわいいデコメちゃん のデコメ絵文字
Kaori.loveage
LoveageimageTwitter

image


No comments :

Post a Comment