Search This Blog

2014/09/11

Chocolate Sweets Whipple set

image


Lovelies todays post is my second post about Whipple kits.image


This time I did the chocolate sweet set.




This set came with:
imageA round sponge cake with plate
imageA chocolate heart trinket box
imageA cake slice
imageA macron
imageA whipple-chan charm for the macron chain
imageAs well as all the gems and beads









I have to say this was the funnest of the kits I have done yet image

I started off with gluing the teddy bear cake onto the plate. The next step is to massage the whipple to mix and activate it. Skipping this step can cause the whipple to be too runny or stiff or have an uneven colour.Chu!!

image
Then I did the macron witch is my second favourite out of the set. デコメ of emoticons emoticons 〓 ~ っ

image

I love doing macrons in these whipple sets. I don't know why.

 I think it is because I find the spiral technique so fun.
The macaron has such a beautiful classical look to it.
 The muted browns together and pearls Chu!!



image
Next I did the chocolate heart box as I thought I would be the easiest.

I love this little box, Chu!! 
It is perfect size for trinkets like rings and small hair clips.Chu!!


  Sadly my whipple seemed to be very soft and spiky compared to the other whipples I did.Deco-mail pictograms characters (/ / / É / / /) ♪
I believe this is because my room was very cold at the timeCute emoticons デコメ
I did mean however that in the end the cake and macron cream didn't get too squishedデコメ of emoticons emoticons 〓 ~ っ

Next I did the cake slice!Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma
The cake slices is so textured, it looks like a slice of devils food cake with a chocolate gnash glazeデコメ of emoticons (* ノ ▽ ノ) I bear ぽ
The cream also has the perfect chocolate moose texture and colour making it really hard to make these some times デコメ of emoticons (* ノ ▽ ノ) I bear ぽ




Deco-mail pictograms of the rabbitFinally is my most favourite piece to this setDeco-mail pictograms of the rabbit
I believe mine is cuter than the one of the box.icon

There is just something about his adorable little bow-tie and the gems on his cheek that make him look so cuddlydecome
He will take centre stage on my crafting table so I can look at him everyday!
Here is the full set
I feel this set has an overall classical, elegant feel to it with the muted browns
It was very fun to do however I feel it is a little small compared to others.
I believe this is because the bear and box are rather big, I still love the set though
image
Please read my other whipple posts!Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma
Hello Kitty set :image
Colourful Whipple set Part 1:imagePart 2:image Part 3:image

Follow me on twitter or Line for live updates on the making
image
kaori.loveage

No comments :

Post a Comment